- Check-out is 11 am
Check-in is 4 pm.
RVs must be parked before 4 pm on Thursday, Friday and Saturday.
- Yes, we do allow pets. There is a non-refundable $50 pet cleaning fee. Plus a $250 pet deposit.
After housekeeping has confirmed there is no damage the pet deposit will be refunded.
- The Pocahontas Trailhead of the Hatfield/Mccoy Trail system is 3.5 miles away. There is a large parking lot there and plenty of room for your vehicles and trailers to park. There is a “back way” by traveling on state rt 71N and much safer if you prefer not to trailer to the trailhead. Maps for this “shortcut” are available in your cabin, the restaurant and brochure racks.
Please refer to the West Virginia state laws to learn about the requirements for riding your ATV on public roads.
- Many of our clients book especially to ride in the rain or snow. They believe this enhances the experience. We are open year round and expect a great deal of snow fall in the winters. If for some reason, weather causes the site to be closed (power outage, unable to access) gift checks will be issued for future stays.
- We are located about 10 miles from WV exit #1 off of I-77.
After taking the exit, follow the signs for 52-N thru the town of Bluefield and into Bluewell. You will turn right at the 2nd red light in Bluewell onto state route 71. There is a freestanding Family Dollar store at the intersection. We are located 1/5 of a mile on the right.
Our GPS coordinates are 37.319219, -81.261731. The best address to use for GPS is 190 Buffalo Trail, Bluewell WV 24701.
- CANCELLATION POLICY: Reservations can be cancelled up to 21 days prior to check-in date with no penalties. Cancellations between 15 days and 21 days prior to check in will be charged a 10 percent penalty. Cancellations between 7 days and 14 days prior to check in will be charged a 20 percent penalty. Cancellations within 7 days and 3 days prior to check-in will receive a 30 percent penalty. Cancellations within 3 days and 4 pm on the day of check-in will receive a 50 percent penalty. No refund will be issued if cancelled after 4 pm on check-in date.
DATE CHANGES: With a 2 week notice, dates can be changed with no penalty. If dates changes are requested within 4-14 days of arrival, a 15% penalty will be charged. If date changes are requested 3 days prior to arrival or day of arrival a 30% penalty will be charged. ALL DATES ARE SUBJECT TO AVAILABILITY!!
- Bluefield regional medical center is 5.7 miles away (ambulance service is available) First aid station is in the general store and opens during regular business hours.
- Several convenience stores, supermarkets and restaurants are with-in 2-8 miles Walmart is 9.8 miles
- Yes, 24 hour number is posted insider each cabin for emergencies
- Sign-up and book online or call our office at 855) 349-9871, (304) 324-3204 or (304)320-2873.
Very soon we plan to have a touch screen for booking your stay available in our office so you may book and register onsite.
Call our office toll-free: (855) 349-9871, (304) 324-3204 or (304)320-2873
Email address for reservations is email@example.com
- We accept personal check with 2 forms of identification required, cashier’s check and most major credit cards.
- Peak seasons for booking reservation a Buffalo Trails is…
MEMORIAL DAY TO LABOR DAY
HOLIDAY WEEKENDS (MEMORIAL, JULY 4TH AND LABOR DAY) HAVE A 3 DAY STAY MINUMUM.