50 Amp- Full Hook-up, Back In
Note* Campers Must Be Parked By 4 PM
Booking Note* After selecting desired dates you may add additional RV sites in the booking drop down list below.
Click to view 'Booking Instructions'
Pet Deposit and other important information.
NOTE: DUE TO EXTREMELY BUSY RESTAURANT TRAFFIC, RV’S MUST BE PARKED BEFORE 4 PM ON THURSDAY, FRIDAY AND SATURDAY. IF NOT, IT WILL LIKELY BE 10-11 PM BEFORE THE PARKING LOT OPENS UP ENOUGH TO PARK YOUR UNIT.
- Full hook up RV sites
- 60 x 10 concrete pad for parking
- 60 x12 grass area
- 50 amp electrical rv outlet
- Water hookup
- Sewer hookup
- 115-v convenience outlet
- Free Wi-Fi
Things to do:
The Pocahontas Trailhead of the Hatfield/Mccoy Trail system is 3.5 miles away. Some people ride their atv’s up route 52 to get there but we do not recomment it! Rt 52 is a heavily traveled road. There is a “back way” by traveling on state rt 71N that is about 2.1 miles and much safer if you prefer not to trailer to the trailhead.
Full service restaurant and bar (open for dinner Thursday, Friday and Saturday 4-10 pm (SUMMER) and 4-9 (WINTER).
- 85 seat indoor “lodge style” dining room and bar
- 100 seat covered outdoor patio with adjacent waterfall and koi pond
- 100 seat brewery deck
- Weekend menu specials prepared by our executive chef
- In-cabin room service (Outdoor grills and fire pits located through out the property)
- Picnic tables, rockers and benches located through out the property
PARKING IS AVAILABLE FOR 1 TRUCK AND/OR TRAILER (16 FT OR LESS IN LENGTH) WITH THIS UNIT. LARGE TRAILERS AND EXTRA VEHICLES OVER THE ALLOTMENT WILL BE REQUIRED TO PARK IN THE TRAILER OVERFLOW LOT.